Book a demo
We have received your submission! Please use the link below to begin the download.
We are excited to announce that Web Inspections are available via the Tendable Web Portal. This new feature allows you to start and resume, complete, and submit inspections on a web browser and is supported by Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome but not Internet Explorer.
This means if you start an inspection on your mobile device and get pulled away to another task before you can finish it, you can pick the inspection up later via a browser on your computer where you can complete it and submit your final results.
How can it help me and my organisation?
- Your team will be able to review their inspections on a larger screen, improving visibility and giving users the opportunity to review actions together.
- Connectivity and Wi-Fi can sometimes be troublesome in certain areas of your organisation and being able to complete inspections on a desktop with direct router access will make things easier.
- If you are on a secure site where you can’t bring a mobile device, or your battery is dying, you can finish your inspections later via another device.
- When typing up a lengthy action plan, desktop use can be quicker than a mobile phone, saving you time whilst offering an element of discretion, especially when making observations.
- If using the dictate functionality, you have the ability to sense check entries on a larger screen.
- You can take photos to add as evidence on your mobile device and then type up your comments via desktop. This hybrid use of desktop and mobile devices demonstrates the flexibility this new functionality offers.
These changes mark the first step in a change of approach to reporting within Tendable with a focus on flexibility and ease of access to information. To support this in the longer term we will be changing how in-app reporting works over the next few months to bring it in-line with these principles. In-app reports will remain unchanged for now but in the next few months some reports will be changing and those used less often retired. For further detail please see the in-app notification on the reporting screen.
For further information, contact [email protected]